Privacy & data Protection
The information we need and how we use it
When you order with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address and credit and debit card details. A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. All this is necessary to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
Safety and security of your information
Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information. This software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before it is received by us. We also follow a tight security procedure as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to protect the information that we store about you from unauthorised access.
Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. This helps us to provide you with the service that you desire and to enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled.
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you may be used for the following purposes:
- Dealing with orders and accounts
- Process payments, credit reference checking and fraud detection
If for any reason, you are unsure about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org We will happily review your file and update the records if required.
If you wish to change your existing preferences on receiving marketing information from Little Bou or any carefully selected third parties whose products we think may be of interest to you please see below for further details:
- If you do not wish to receive offers from companies whose products we think may interest you by email, please email email@example.com
- If you do not wish to receive offers from companies whose products we think may interest you by post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive any further mailings from Little Bou please email email@example.com
- If you do not wish to receive any further emails from Little Bou please email firstname.lastname@example.org but please remember that if you unsubscribe we will not be able to send you special email offers and sale details before anyone else.
- If you have previously unsubscribed from Little Bou email list but would now like to receive emails again, please email email@example.com
Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
If you require more information please go to the Contact Us section of the web site and send an e mail to the relevant Littlebou.co.uk department. If you wish to talk to a Littlebou.co.uk customer services, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.